We are looking to create a super simple onboarding / sales process. The main page for this process is where the customer can see all the teams in their club listed and chose jerseys for each team getting immediate feedback on price.
Some important points:
- Price must be shown at all times. One of our main selling points is reduced price, this must be communicated.
- The simplicity of the order process must be communicated. In the wire-frames included, this is the 4 steps. We will skip step 1 (for now)
- After completing step 2 you are forwarded to a contact page where you have to enter your personal information and a sales rep / designer will contact you directly to complete step 3. So basically a "give us the information we need to contact you" page.
- Although its not shown in the wire-frames it would be in advantage if it was possible to chose jersey design somewhere. This choice would be global for the entire club. Basically you should be able to chose between 2-3 jersey designs and short/long sleeve. This can be a modal.
Do not let the wire-frames guide you too much. It is more to show the elements that are required, not how they will be arranged. It is encouraged that you use your experience with UI/UX design to optimize, juggle, make it more intuitive. Feel free to come up with a radical new design as long as it enables the same type of functionality.
To summarize the base functionality:
- List teams and present the following data: Team name, what sport, number of players and gender.
- Enable end user to chose for each team: Number of jerseys and sizes. Types of jerseys, design / long and short sleeve. Check additional products (shorts, socks etc)
- Enable end user to observe the final price
- Final design for the order page (Screen 2 in the 4 steps)
- Any modals (if any) necessary to chose jersey design and type
- Screen 3 in the 4 steps.
(The steps im referring to is apparent in the wire-frames)